Parents Holiday Gifts for Coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just wondering what everyone is getting their coaches (if anything) for the holidays, and any feedback on what they really want/need from kids!

Coaches love anything...but some things get remembered.

NO...candles, ornaments, or other knickknacks. No giant tins of popcorn either.

YES...Starbuck cards, McDonald's Money, cookies, homemade food and desserts.;)

Remember the NO KNICKKNACK rule and your good to go!

Oops, well I guess I goofed. Gave one of my DD's coaches an ornament, but it was a beautiful blown glass gymnast and she is a young woman just starting family so I figured she could use an ornament. We gave a "World's Greatest Gymnastics Coach" mug and a gift card to Target to her other coach. I think my husband got Barnes and Noble gift cards for my sons' coaches.

Oops, well I guess I goofed. Gave one of my DD's coaches an ornament, but it was a beautiful blown glass gymnast and she is a young woman just starting family so I figured she could use an ornament. We gave a "World's Greatest Gymnastics Coach" mug and a gift card to Target to her other coach. I think my husband got Barnes and Noble gift cards for my sons' coaches.

Ha Ha...you didn't goof. My wife would love to get something like that. I'm a guy...what do I know. I'd be the happiest coach in the gym if a student brought me a slice of pizza for Christmas.:D

World's Greatest Coach mug - AWESOME!

Barnes and Noble gift card - What a great idea!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back