Parents Holy cow, I have a state champ!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wgymmom

Proud Parent
States here are very competitive; there are a few "super gyms" who get extremely high scores, so we usually run into the buzz saw and our girls don't place that well. At DD's first states, she had a 37.6 AA and ended up in 15th place. There were only a few L5 girls at our states this year, so we had 2 small age divisions. DD ended up being state champ on bars and beam!! She also got 2nd place in floor, vault, and AA. I was so excited, I thought I might cry from seeing her up there in first at states since she's had a hard time before. She was about to burst from excitement.

Thanks for letting me mom brag!

States here are very competitive; there are a few "super gyms" who get extremely high scores, so we usually run into the buzz saw and our girls don't place that well. At DD's first states, she had a 37.6 AA and ended up in 15th place. There were only a few L5 girls at our states this year, so we had 2 small age divisions. DD ended up being state champ on bars and beam!! She also got 2nd place in floor, vault, and AA. I was so excited, I thought I might cry from seeing her up there in first at states since she's had a hard time before. She was about to burst from excitement.

Thanks for letting me mom brag!
Brag away, sister! Good for her!!!!!!! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back