Off Topic Homeschool or public school? hmmm

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SO right now i am being home schooled. I have been home schooled since we moved from Idaho and I was in 2nd grade. I like being home schooled its been good... but... I am thinking about trying something new and going to public school.

If you are in public school will you give me some ideas of what its like.

Thanks

ohh well im in 7th grade i would say that you should be perpared to sit in long classes with boring teachers and have tons of homework.lol.

Kids who have been homeschooled and enter a normal school as late as the 10th grade are often not impressed with regular school. You will find a lot of time is wasted and you may have got more done in 3 hours at home than you will in 7 hours of school. You will also probably find the classes very boring as they are generally catered to the average student and you will be used to having a more individually catered curriculum where you move at your own speed. In a regular school the class usually move at the same speed.

There will be lots of kids in your class who don't want to be there they will be disruptive.

On the positive side many home schoolers find they enjoy the social experience of being with so many other teens your age.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back