Parents Hours/tuition/assessment fees/leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastca25

Proud Parent
What level is your dd, how many hours do they go a week and what are the fees? Also, how much is the competitive leo (not including warm-up)?

My 8 year old is working on level 5 skills (competed level 4 last year). We don't know what level they will compete next season until September. She goes 16 hours a week plus 4 hours of tops training. The cost is $325/month plus we pay a total of $900 in assessment fees. We pay those over a 9 month period. The leo is about $200.
Just curious how this compares to others.

Ditto, about what we pay and hours. Our meet fee's are in addition to monthly fee, gym fee, leo's etc.

My DD9 is training L4 and TOPs and practicing 18 hours during the summer and will likely train 15 during the school year. We pay $335/18 hours, approx $250 for leo & warmup (every 2 years) and approx $900 for assessments before fundraising. I paid $650 in assessments with very little fundraising last season. I'm hoping to do much more fundraising this year to get most meet fees covered.

"assessments" are another word for all the meet fees/coach costs/etc. for the competitive season.

DD is L4 20 hours in summer at $432, 16 hours during school at $406 ( these include 1 hour ballet), approx $250/$300 for leo and warm up ( no warm up last year, but 3 different comp leos for only 8 meets!!), approx $1200 meet fees, $100 equipment fee, and the norm here is to do weekly privates at $70 an hour. We have a couple of meets we have to stay overnight also. I've checked and these prices seem fairly normal for our area. I'm getting a job to pay for gym.

12 hours, L4, $230/month
Coach fees: $260/year
Meets are done separately, but we are roughly $400/year
Leo: $96
Warmup: $200

We are at a new gym. We pay $395 for 20+ hours a week. I heard coaches and meet fees for last season for optionals were $1500. I am not sure what warm up and leo costs but last year at our old gym we paid $400 for leo, warm ups and bag.

L6-7 train 16 hours and pay $210. Our leo is $220 plus warm ups are another $180. We get those every two years. Coach's fees are $500, meet fees are around $100 a meet for 8-10 meets so 800-1000 plus travel for every single meet.

Us equivalent level 5
15 hrs per week year round $100per month
Comp fees $40 includes entry fee no coach fee and leotard hire (we don't have to buy them) warm up $60 we have had the same ones for 4 years

Oh my gosh these prices scare me lol. I am glad we are not at that point yet and I will be happy for dd to stay in the preteam/developmental class as long as possible at only $100 a month and a yearly $50 fee.

L3: 8 hrs/wk at $210/m
Approx $900 assessment fees paid out over 9 months
$100 warmup/ $50 comp leo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back