How Do You Make Time For Homework?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I get home from school at around 5:00 and do as much homework as I can before gymnastics. I usually leave for gymnastics at 6:15, but I never finish my homework. And when I get home, it is 9:00. I never seem to find enough time to complete my homework. How do you make time for homework?

On the way to gym... on the way home from gym... and at break. I also have many a sleepless night, but I leave school early at 2:30, train 4:00-8:00 or 9:00, arrive home at either 9:30 or 10:30, and do as much as possible.

I do homework in classes I find easy, or if class time is being wasted I do it then. Lunch and recess are good time also. Never do nothing!!! Whenever you have a spare moment, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! It helps a lot.

Well last year I did it in the car but I drive now so I can't, I do it durin practice breaks before school after gym.... It's hard im gone from my house 7am-8:30pm every week day and I don't get to go home after school but you make it work

Don't sleep very much. I literally survived on 3-4 hours of sleep a night on average my last 2 years of high school. In reality the other two years were probably pretty similar I just don't remember them. Do homework in the car if possible. Ask if you can do homework for the first or last 30 minutes to an hour of practice. Tell your coaches the circumstances and maybe they'll be understanding. Mine were and they offered us the option, though I don't know how many people actually use it as I'm away for uni now (and in reality what gymnast is going to willingly not do part of practice). Now in college because I'm on the club team I just don't go to practice when I have to much work like now. I'm behind on the quarter system (stupid me) and have a quiz tomorrow and 2 midterms next week. I also survive on 4-5 hours of sleep normally, I think there are several nights where I get more actually. Or that's been the trend over the last 5 weeks since my first year has started anyway.

Homeschooling. If I were in normal school I wouldn't have time for all my activities including gymnastics! Now as I see that your parents are probably not just going to pull you out of school to homeschool, is it a possibility to drop extra classes (PE, Electives)? When I did swim team and was in public school, I only did five classes (Math, English, History, Science, and Piano) at school. I got done at about 2 PM and had plenty of time for HW before practice!

Well I normally get done at 8:30 coming home at 9:00pm so I do it at night or early in the morning. I'll also bring it to the gym with me and do it at break.

From ALV_Gymnast

I do it in school before gym and after gym and if there's a long car ride I do it in the car

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back