How many hours do you train?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was just wondering how many hours everyone trains a week and what level everyone is.

When I was a level 10 I trained 4 hours a day 5 days a week (because of diving but the gym trains 6 days a week).

I'm level seven, at a YMCA. I do 2.5 hours twice a week, plus a 2 hour open gym on a regular basis. I always get so much done because there's always like 3 people there. I'm only going once a week, plus open gym, after state(April 5th) though. I've got track and it's a big commitment. Somedays we're there 3 or 4 hours, Mon-Fri, and most Sat/Sun too.

my dd is a level 3 and practices 6 hours plus 2 hour open gym.

I'm a level 7 and I do (well use to since I stop because of an injury) 15 hours a week. 3 hours - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and on saturday 5 hours.

my dd7 is a level 4 and she is in the gym 2.5 hrs 3x a week - when summer gets here she will be in the gym 4hrs 3x a week

My dd is a level 7and trains 15 hours a week during the school year(3 hours x 5 days) and 22 hours over the summer.

My dd is a level 7 and practices 20 hours per week (which includes 1 hour of dance).

At our gym:
Level 3's practice 2 days x 2 hrs = 4 hrs/wk
Level 4's practice 3 days x 3 hrs = 9 hrs/wk
Level 5/6 practice 4 days x 3 hrs = 12 hrs/wk

Hours

My dd is in level eight and trains 23 hours a week over five days. She does another four hours on sixth day to train for Hopes. Some of her regular class time is devoted to developing Hopes skills, too, though this varies. I expect she will do another 3 to 4 hours a week this summer.

Tuduri

My dd is in level eight and trains 23 hours a week over five days. She does another four hours on sixth day to train for Hopes. Some of her regular class time is devoted to developing Hopes skills, too, though this varies. I expect she will do another 3 to 4 hours a week this summer.

Tuduri

I basically train whenever I feel like it for however long I feel like training. I probably average between 15 and 20 hours a week.

My L4 boys train 6-8 hours a week.
My L5 boys train 9 hours a week.
My L8 boy trains 12 hours a week (this will probably increase pretty soon).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back