How much do you pay?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow, I'm really surprised at the wide array of tuition. We pay $550 monthly for 24 hours per week. The ratio is always good at 6:1.

I go to an adult class and pay £10 per week (£7 if you only come to 1 session per week) for two sessions, one is 2 hours, the other is 2 hours 15mins. We have 2 coaches and the number of us varies in the group but there's about 10 of us.

Our level 8 team is $370/month and we get 18 hours. Ratio is usually 8:1. Level 9/10 get 22 hours and its $390. My last gym's level 8 was 15.5 hours and $270, and quite often we would work on our own, because there was only 1-2 coaches for like 20 kids.

hi my daughter also trains 9 hours per week we pay 210 a month 10 girls on the team 1 coach and 1 assistant wow some people pay alot less i must never let my husband read this!!!!!lol he has no clue!!!!:)

hi my daughter also trains 9 hours per week we pay 210 a month 10 girls on the team 1 coach and 1 assistant wow some people pay alot less i must never let my husband read this!!!!!lol he has no clue!!!!:)

But they are Canadian dollars!!! Sometimes we're equal, othertimes (like now) not so much!!!!

Level 5 -We pay $195/month for 13hrs. during the school year and 16 hrs during the summer months. monthly rate doesn't increase for us during the summer hours schedule. It's a flat $195 year round.

Our optionals pay $205 (maybe $215) for 16hrs during school yr. and 20 hrs. during summer hours (flat rate year round). I think our 4s are $155 (maybe 165) for 10 hours during school yr. and 12 hrs. during summer.

We have 4 coaches working on each level. Ratio is 8:1 for level 4s 10:1 for level 5s, 7:1 for level 7s, and 5:1 for 8s and 9s

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back