How much for level 3 0r 4

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

our gym isn't currently charging by level, they charge by hour/wk. They don't "require" that a certain level has to attend a specific number of hr/wk. They just kind of say that a minimum of 6hrs is recommended for competitive team...

1 hr = 30/month
2 hr = 45/month
3 hr = 50/month
4 hr = 60/month
5 hr = 65/month
6 hr = 70/month
8 hr = 80/month
9 hr = 85/month
10 hr = 90/month
12 hr = 100/month

their L4, L5, L6 and L7 and up come anywhere between 6 and 9 hours during the school year and between 9 and 12 over the summer.

they do a $25 tuition fee once a year, if your child is on the team, they tack on a $25 team fee due once a year.

this seems WAY cheaper than what everyone else is paying...

My dd is training Level 5, 16 hours a week for the summer (not including camp for the whole month of July, 26 hrs/week at 157.50/week) and we're paying close to $175-$200 a week. No one said this was a cheap sport but I hate to even sit down and actually figure out how much we've put in so far! :eek: Plus, they get a summer team leo, for the camp weeks and the camp show, which will cost us another $45.

Our Level 4's go 3 times a week, 3 hours a day, I believe. That's what we did last year but I don't know how much they pay.

We pay $120/month for 4 hours a week at level 3. Level 4 jumps to 10 hours a week for $165/month. After reading the posts, it looks like what we pay is in the middle range between the cheaper and the more expensive gyms. Glad we don't pay what some of you do.

Our L4 team is $275.00/month for 10.5 hrs
Our Summer hrs are a little longer about 12 hrs

I can't remember what Pre-team was now it seems so long ago. 100 something for 4 hrs.
L5 is over $300 for about 16hrs/wk

I think I want my DD to stay L4 forever, LOL

Our gym tuition is as follows:

Team in Training (L2-3?) $125mo for 2 hours a week

Pre-Team (L3?) $175mo for 4 hours

Level 4 (training) $225mo for 6 hours

Level 4 (team) $275 mo for 9 hours

Level 5 $295 for 10.5 hours

Level 6 & 7 $375 for 16 hours

Level 8, 9 $410 for 20 hours or $425 for 28+ hours

The above amounts do not include the TOPs program, meets fee, uniforms fees, etc.

Of the 3 gyms in our area, our tuition is the lowest for the number of training hours.

Is this the normal U.S prices for gymnastic?
Where i live they would scream and stop doing gymnastics.
My groups is paying around $50 per semester (about 20weeks) and can train up to 10 hours a week. And i can say that quite a few here is complaining about our high prices :p

Level 3 is $110 +$55 per meet which is about 6
Level 4 is $145 + $80 per meet which is about 6 or "fun meet"which is $55 for about 6
Level 5 is $185 + $80 per meet which is about 6
Level 6 is $225 + $80 per meet which is about 6

Level 4 (team) $275 mo for 9 hours
That's a tie so far.

Level 5 $295 for 10.5 hours

Level 6 & 7 $375 for 16 hours

Level 8, 9 $410 for 20 hours or $425 for 28+ hours

The above amounts do not include the TOPs program, meets fee, uniforms fees, etc.

Of the 3 gyms in our area, our tuition is the lowest for the number of training hours.
OK, you win.

BTW, I think we are paying a little above half of that. I'm not sure because I don't have the rates in front of me.

Em is level 4 and she goes 9 hours a week. I pay 150 for her. El is level 3 and goes 6 hours a week. I pay 130 for her. So 280 a month for both girls.

Our team fee is $32. Our gym registration fee is $25.

Our monthly fee for L3 is $182 for 4 hrs/wk.

All of our USAG registration fees, meet fees, etc, are paid through our Booster Club quota payments, and I can't seem to put my hand on that right now.

Em is level 4 and she goes 9 hours a week. I pay 150 for her. El is level 3 and goes 6 hours a week. I pay 130 for her. So 280 a month for both girls.

wow...I thought ours was the most reasonable gym!! There are several in our area that are easy twice a month what I pay...and they don't produce any better "champions" than our gym...but they are larger and more impressive...hence the price tag...

I have a level 4(team) who's tuition is 175/mo for 9 hrs.
My level 4 preteamer is 157/mo for 6 hrs, but we get a sibling discount and an early bird discount and so it's $322/mo for the both of them.

Tops is $15 a workout, and the team yearly fee/registration is $85. Non team pays $35 a year, and I know those kids pay about $77 a month for 2 hrs a week (also eligible for the discounts)

Our gym also offers ballet classes- 1xpw for 1 hr at an additional charge of $20/mo.

I love our little gym!! :)

wow...I thought ours was the most reasonable gym!! There are several in our area that are easy twice a month what I pay...and they don't produce any better "champions" than our gym...but they are larger and more impressive...hence the price tag...

I have a level 4(team) who's tuition is 175/mo for 9 hrs.
My level 4 preteamer is 157/mo for 6 hrs, but we get a sibling discount and an early bird discount and so it's $322/mo for the both of them.

Tops is $15 a workout, and the team yearly fee/registration is $85. Non team pays $35 a year, and I know those kids pay about $77 a month for 2 hrs a week (also eligible for the discounts)

Our gym also offers ballet classes- 1xpw for 1 hr at an additional charge of $20/mo.

I love our little gym!! :)

Ours is a little gym too! Matter of fact the owner/coach and another mom and I were building floor beams this week. We put in a lot of hours for things like that, but it is a very personal gym. The girls call the coaches their other parents and they also relaize that us mom's treat them all as our children. So we take them all places etc. :) Great place.

My daughter is on our YMCA's pre-team and her level 1&2 group, 3 hours a week, is $20/month on top of our membership which we'd be paying regardless of whether she was doing gymnastics there or not. We pay another $40/year I think, to the booster club. The level 3 team is $40/month I think and then $50/year I believe. Level 3's go 5 hrs a week...I think.

Lots of "I think's" in there...it must be time for bed. :p

If we were still at our old gym we'd be paying $155/month for the pre-team, 4 hours a week.

Wow - this has been such an interesting read. What a wide variation of fees and practice time! I'd be interested to see the comparison of this thread vs. my "how many on the L3/L4 teams" thread over on the parents forum.

There does seem to be a correlation between team size and team fees - but not what I'd have expected! The larger the team, the higher the fees seem to be - I would have expected the opposite, because there are fewer team members to shoulder the cost.

In Barbados we pay approx US$80 per month (4-week period) for 2 sessions a week (Level 3) and about US$120 per month for 3 sessions. These sessions correspond with the school term, in 3 12-week sessions a year. In the school holidays we pay a small coaching fee for them to go to training sessions. Summer training this year is 2.5 hours every weekday morning for 5 weeks, starting today, and for that we pay US$10 per day. Because of holidays and kids recovering from the end of year gymnastics show this past weekend, only 2 girls (including DD) showed up for training this morning - both Level 3s transitioning to Level 4. They would have gotten almost a private lesson today for $10 each!! Can't beat that!

Wow! I definitely need to move, the rec group at my gym pays $120 monthly for only an hour and a half a week! Our level 3/4 team pays $160 for 2 hours a week.
Yikes, and it's not like I'm in an elite gym either.

Wow! I definitely need to move, the rec group at my gym pays $120 monthly for only an hour and a half a week! Our level 3/4 team pays $160 for 2 hours a week.
Yikes, and it's not like I'm in an elite gym either.
With that kind of money, I bet you feel like one though.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back