WAG How often do you update your Competition Leos/Warmups?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The most expensive warmup jacket at Snowflake Designs is $164 ... without a team logo on the back or a name on the front.
The matching most expensive pants are $44 without a name on the front.
So, without embroidery or a logo, the most expensive warmups at Snowflake are $208.
At GK, Most expensive plain jacket is $210. The matching plain pants are $68-78. That is $278-288.
Adding the bling / logo/ names could easily put it to $300... but there should be a team discount.

So what is stopping gyms from going to a place like lululemon and buying a black/navy/white warm-up (a colour that they always carry) and embroidering that if they want it personalized?
Even if you have to replace it more frequently - it is significantly cheaper...

So what is stopping gyms from going to a place like lululemon and buying a black/navy/white warm-up (a colour that they always carry) and embroidering that if they want it personalized?
Nothing... both of these were examples of the most expensive.
Cheapest GK would total $208 before adding everything.
Cheapest Snowflake would total $102 before adding everything.

It can be hard to find regular retail clothing that comes in sizes child small through to adult large in the exact same design.

Reactions: sce
The most expensive warmup jacket at Snowflake Designs is $164 ... without a team logo on the back or a name on the front.
The matching most expensive pants are $44 without a name on the front.
So, without embroidery or a logo, the most expensive warmups at Snowflake are $208.
At GK, Most expensive plain jacket is $210. The matching plain pants are $68-78. That is $278-288.
Adding the bling / logo/ names could easily put it to $300... but there should be a team discount.
Is that the GK team pricing? As far as I can tell the most expensive jacket for team pricing on GK (base price) is $105, and pants is $39. Any embroidery or bling will add to that. The prices on the website (especially for the custom items) are usually double the team price. Now adding rhinestones can up the price pretty quickly though.

So for example, the Powerhouse fitted warm-up jacket is $95 team price, plus jewel embellishments it;s $125, and the custom logo (jewel or embroidered will add to that.)

The same jacket without any jewels or logo, at the regular, non-team, price is $190.

Never order for a team from GK without a team account, it will cost way more.

Again, that GK price is not the team price. The team price will be around 1/2 that.

Also, if you are looking for less expensive options. GK's in-stock jackets with the team pricing are: $22-$50. They are usually black. It does not cost that much more to add a custom embroidered logo. Now you know why a lot of teams wear black.

Another option is the company GTM, they also have inexpensive warm-ups that come in a variety of styles and colors and you can add an embroidered or jewel logo. GTM also has sublimated styles.

It can be hard to find regular retail clothing that comes in sizes child small through to adult large in the exact same design.
I agree,w e used to use leggings form Target, but the adult styles were different from the child ones. GK capris leggings are the same style in all sizes and are $17 (team price)

That is the cheapest custom GK, right? The in-stock prices, even without the team discount, would be cheaper than that. The cheapest in stock jacket and leggings on GK, even without the team discount would total $70.

Also, GK give further percent discounts on larger orders, You can save up to an additional 20%.

And, no, I do not work for GK, GTM or any other company. I have just helped to order team uniforms for the last 5 years. Always ask about team pricing people.

That is the cheapest custom GK, right? The in-stock prices, even without the team discount, would be cheaper than that. The cheapest in stock jacket and leggings on GK, even without the team discount would total $70.

Also, GK give further percent discounts on larger orders, You can save up to an additional 20%.

And, no, I do not work for GK, GTM or any other company. I have just helped to order team uniforms for the last 5 years. Always ask about team pricing people.
yes, those were the custom ones. I had in previous replies mentioned discounts for team orders :)
And if they went with cheapest GK pants and jacket, it would be $65 before customization and discount. The most expensive in stock would be $165.

There are 3 gyms near us that get the SAME design and color GTM warm up for $70 base price.

Is that the GK team pricing? As far as I can tell the most expensive jacket for team pricing on GK (base price) is $105, and pants is $39. Any embroidery or bling will add to that. The prices on the website (especially for the custom items) are usually double the team price. Now adding rhinestones can up the price pretty quickly though.

So for example, the Powerhouse fitted warm-up jacket is $95 team price, plus jewel embellishments it;s $125, and the custom logo (jewel or embroidered will add to that.)

The same jacket without any jewels or logo, at the regular, non-team, price is $190.

Never order for a team from GK without a team account, it will cost way more.
I mentioned there should be a team discount, but did not have access to team pricing... was just doing most expensive / least expensive based on list price (which is probably the numbers the teams that upcharge use to justify $400 warm ups - so if parents look it up, they see big numbers... and added money for logo, embroidery, and sales taxes).

I always loved the 90s style "puffy" wind type warmup suits that are tight at the ankles. By the time I was on team we used those flare pants that are literally made out of leo material. I hated them cause they were cold due to being so loose and thin. The new cropped trend is cute but I'd love the wind suits to come back in style!

I always loved the 90s style "puffy" wind type warmup suits that are tight at the ankles. By the time I was on team we used those flare pants that are literally made out of leo material. I hated them cause they were cold due to being so loose and thin. The new cropped trend is cute but I'd love the wind suits to come back in style!
I have 2 of those 'Track" suits in my closet... and I have another one that was LINED for warmth :) Similar to these, but in our colors.

Attachments

• warm ups.png
    warm ups.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 40
I have 2 of those 'Track" suits in my closet... and I have another one that was LINED for warmth :) Similar to these, but in our colors.

Yes mine were lined! So you had like 2 layers for insulation. Way more practical in my opinion. Wish I still had them to pass down, they were like 5 year old size lol.

Yes mine were lined! So you had like 2 layers for insulation. Way more practical in my opinion. Wish I still had them to pass down, they were like 5 year old size lol.
I agree. The ones I have (both designs) are all child medium. Cant stand to part with them though, lol.

Yes. That's what I mean. It seems that gym's w/ boosters do this more than those w/o...but not always.
Been at two gyms w/ booster clubs and neither one did that. The gym has always selected and ordered the leotards &warmups, not the booster club.

Been at two gyms w/ booster clubs and neither one did that. The gym has always selected and ordered the leotards &warmups, not the booster club.

Gym selects it and sets the price, but we pay the money to the booster club. It's an amount above and beyond our assessments. They do it this way so people who want to sell candy, etc. to go towards the cost can...

Gym selects it and sets the price, but we pay the money to the booster club. It's an amount above and beyond our assessments. They do it this way so people who want to sell candy, etc. to go towards the cost can...
Booster club collecting the amount seems to have nothing to do with the price set by the gym though. Booster club would just be a pass-thru in that scenario — money still goes to gym. Seems like a bit of a cash-cow for the gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back