How tall are you!?!?!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GYMNAST ONLY!!!!!!!!! how TALL are you???

• under 5 feet

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • 5' 1''

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • 5' 2''

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • 5' 3''

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 5' 4''

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • 5' 5''

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • 5' 6''

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • 5' 7''

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 5' 8''

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • 5' 9''

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 5' 10''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5' 11''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 6 feet

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I wish I was shorter!!! It seems like things would be a lot easier!!

i FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!! reached 5 foot, hah. I threw myself a celebration and everything.. lol. Im junior national level in Canada.

Wow, OP you are my hero!!
I am 5'8 and get plenty of comments about it. "Do rhythmic!" Uhh, no thanks...
(no offense to rhythmic gymmies! I like watching rhythmic but am not the best at actually DOING it. Big respect to you guys)

I'm 5'5" now and I'm 23. I'm probably at a level 0 haha. I've basically had to start almost completely over. When I did gymnastics when I was younger (6th, 7th, and 9th grades) I think I got up to a level 3, my height ending up probably between 5'3" and 5'4", I'm not sure.

lol, i like seeing everyones height :p
Last time i checked i was about 5'3/5'4 and im 13

Well. I'm very muscular so i weigh like 135-140. But for being 5 9, I guess thats pretty good. My coach is maybe 1 inch taller then me which is a huge blessing. I can work my giants by straddling by the low bar, but I still cut it close. I hate when people talk about how tall i am and how lucky they are to be short. It's just rude and very discouraging, but I gave hope to this girl at my gym who is like 3 inches shorter than me and was getting discouraged. It was cool to see that my body was an inspiration to younger girls.

:)
Ali

I REALLY want to get my giant, just because of my height. I have a somewhat consistent clear hip hand and a good swing,... but I'm 5 7"

one of our coaches once said to me, if you were as short as my teammate (who is about 5 feet, I guess) It'd be no big deal. Same vice versa, if she could works bars like I do...
made me kinda mad. But just trying to get the giant, I've kinda had to realise, it IS really hard to learn at that height (and age, I'm 23 after all).

i'm 5'5'' and still growing. sure i'm not extremely tall but i watch shorter kids and i always wonder what it would be like if i was their height :p lol

Im 15 yrs. Old and 5ft Tall, not bad I guess, but If i was taller maybe 5 2" i would look more graceful

I'm 13, around 4'9 and a half, but I'm lucky because I have long legs, torso and arms, so I look graceful even though I am a complete klutz. I am the shortest in the high school/junior high part of our school. Some of the elem. kids are taller then me too, it's pretty sad.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back