How tall are you!?!?!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GYMNAST ONLY!!!!!!!!! how TALL are you???

• under 5 feet

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • 5' 1''

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • 5' 2''

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • 5' 3''

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 5' 4''

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • 5' 5''

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • 5' 6''

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • 5' 7''

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 5' 8''

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • 5' 9''

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 5' 10''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5' 11''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 6 feet

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it depends who you ask. When I go to the doctors they say I'm 4'7" or 4'8" but when people ask me how tall I am I sometimes add on an inch....or two.....or three :)

5'7" all the way. and i feel for anyone at or above my height because the bars dont go far enough apart to comfortably do bars :(

heighth

I'm 5'6 and the tallest on my team. I hate when people say "gymnasts are meant to be short!" I'm taller than all of my coaches too, so its hard for them to spot me sometimes and its just weird.

I'm 5'6, but my torso is actually pretty short, so when I sit down I don't look very tall (I'm all leg xD)

I wish I was shorter, though :/ I hear my coaches talking to the little kids, saying 'gymnasts are short, that's why you're little etc. etc.' and I want to go smash something.

Plus it makes learning kips really annoying because it's hard to get the right swing, and one of my coaches is very lazy and never wants to spot anyone over, say, 5'2.

Last edited:
I'm 5'6 and the tallest on my team. I hate when people say "gymnasts are meant to be short!" I'm taller than all of my coaches too, so its hard for them to spot me sometimes and its just weird.

That is how it is for me! I am 5'4 and all my teammates and coaches are shorter than me. It is hard for them to spot me, especially on bars! I hate to be spotted because i know it hurts my coaches back. I weigh 110, so i almost am embarassed to be spotted because i know it is hard for my coach!

):

Well, being 5 9 is very annoying because even when i straddle on my giants on bars, i still hit sometimes. My legs are probably 2/3 of my height... seriously all leg, and since my legs are so long, my hips get sore and stuff and ab stuff is hard because i have so much to lift... :/ but, i keep working and i know that i will look good when i do leaps and stuff. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back