How tall are you!?!?!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GYMNAST ONLY!!!!!!!!! how TALL are you???

• under 5 feet

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • 5' 1''

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • 5' 2''

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • 5' 3''

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 5' 4''

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • 5' 5''

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • 5' 6''

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • 5' 7''

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 5' 8''

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • 5' 9''

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 5' 10''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5' 11''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 6 feet

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah giants are gonna suck lol.

Fortunately I don't weigh very much (105lbs) so I'm not difficult to lift, but I'm always scared I'll whack my coach in the face or something :rolleyes:

And I know what you mean about stuff like leg lifts; they hurt really bad :(

Goodness, some of you are really tall! I don't know any girls over 5"5 even outside gym!

I'm 5"2. Was about 4"11 while I was doing gym :)

Post removed, underage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post removed, underage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah giants are gonna suck lol.

Fortunately I don't weigh very much (105lbs) so I'm not difficult to lift, but I'm always scared I'll whack my coach in the face or something :rolleyes:

And I know what you mean about stuff like leg lifts; they hurt really bad :(
Well. I'm very muscular so i weigh like 135-140. But for being 5 9, I guess thats pretty good. My coach is maybe 1 inch taller then me which is a huge blessing. I can work my giants by straddling by the low bar, but I still cut it close. I hate when people talk about how tall i am and how lucky they are to be short. It's just rude and very discouraging, but I gave hope to this girl at my gym who is like 3 inches shorter than me and was getting discouraged. It was cool to see that my body was an inspiration to younger girls.

:)
Ali

JUst a reminder, most of you who are under 13 years of age knew that you had to be 13 to join the CHalkbucket. I will be banning you today. I can track your IP addresses, so DO NOT rejoin until you have turned 13. It is illegal for you to be here and the CHalkbucket could be in trouble for allowing it.

Now I know this place is awesome, but it is not meant for little kids. For now you will have to lurk like all the other preteens until you are old enough.

But be warned we do find out everything.

Last edited:
I am 14, a level 10, and 4'8. I am so short! :D But I really dont care.

i'm 5 foot three. and i'm almost 15.
i wish i was so much shorterr. haha. i've always been one of the tallest
on my team. everyone on my team is getting taller than me now. lol

I have a friend who is about five foot six and i feel really short around her... but my whole grade in general, even the boys so im good with not feeling too short =]

:DHAha I am 5,8 at 13 lolzzzzzzz :p .I get mad whean pepole say hey tall girl I am like ok yea thats me !

i know this is old! but i'm trying to catch up. i just turned 19 and am about 5' 1 1/2" and went through level 10/train college now

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back