How to build a simple twist belt?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello,

Now someone will ask why do not buy twisting belt? Answer is simple I can not afford it!

Can any one tell me how to build a Twisting belt? I know here there are no builders but a lot of you must using it! So you can tell me that how it formed!

I have seen only a SIDE ANGLE photo about commercial twist belts! So I can not understand the rotation system!

At least can anyone post close photos in every angle?

Thanks
Expect that someone help me!
Regards!

not possible to build yourself. if you are in the united states we have tort. you WILL be sued if you attempt this and something goes wrong and a child gets hurt.

ie; if you are in the united states, your insurance carrier will not insure something homemade and not manufactured by a gymnastics equipment manufacturer.

hmm!

First thing is I am not in USA!
2ND THING IS THIS IS FOR MY PERSONAL PRACTICE!

I have manually build a Flipping Wings copy & works fine! But it's only for layouts & tucks! It can not use for twistings!

That is why I am going to try twist belt! becoz I have no money for commercial twist belt!

And again, Any one has twist belt & can post angle photos?

Thanks!

send me your address then and i'll see about getting one out to you. how's that? it will be used but in good working order. after you copy it, if you're able, just send me back the belt. good enough?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back