HOW TO get more power in tumbling???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cat

Gymnast
okay so i recently gotten my back tuck for my upcoming season for level 6 (yay) but everytime i finish my roundoff-backhandspring jumping to my back tuck, its soooo low. compared to all the other gymnsts, mine is basiacally the height of a rock. thats sad :( i try jumping higher but its difficult. i just want my backtuck to be higher :c

RO BHS set/jump immediately to your back on a resi, and after that RO BHS BT to a higher surface. Ideally, you keep adding mats until you can do RO BHS BT with the BT landing up on the resi. Ask your coach, I'm sure they'd be willing to do drills with you.

okay so i recently gotten my back tuck...but everytime i finish my roundoff-backhandspring jumping to my back tuck, its soooo low. compared to all the other gymnsts, mine is basiacally the height of a rock.

Try and become a bigger rock :D.......Naw, just kidding. If you just got your back tuck, it's kinda being hard on yourself to compare it to everyone elses, unless y'all got it at the same time.

So give yourself a break, and a little more time. More time and working hard with your coach is the best, quickest, and safest way to improve.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back