Off Topic How To Make A Poster Without Buying One

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I heard a lot of people complaining about how exspensive posters are and how tiny they are. So here is some tips on how to make one without paying a arm and a leg.

Using Google Images, Flickr, or whichever photo thing you prefer and choose the photo you want. Print it out. Take the picture and blow it up to desired size. Voila, you have a poster of a picture you probably couldn't get anywhere else! :)

this might be a dumb question but does the pic have to be a certain size or whatever to be able to blow it up?

like 8 mega pixels or whatever?
just wondering..I'm technologically challenged. :p

Haha! That's what I do for a lot of pictures I want, or I take them out of magazines.

I heard a lot of people complaining about how exspensive posters are and how tiny they are. So here is some tips on how to make one without paying a arm and a leg.

Using Google Images, Flickr, or whichever photo thing you prefer and choose the photo you want. Print it out. Take the picture and blow it up to desired size. Voila, you have a poster of a picture you probably couldn't get anywhere else! :)
Yeeeah. You do know that doing that with some pictures breaks copyright law?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back