Off Topic How was your first day of school?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Seeing as quite a few people went back to school today I thought I'd ask how your first day was? Where you excited to go back and see you friends, or do you wish it was still summer? Who got homework? How big is your class? Who went to a new school this year? Parents: Who was your first day alone, how did you child's day go?
For those that don't train throughout the summer, how was your first day back to gym?
I'm kind of excited to go back, I start later this week. I really want to get back into the gym. I have to wait 11 days to go back to gymnastics, it seems so long...

I'm going back on thursday, first day of highschool! :D I did compete highschool gymnastics last year as an eighth grader, because the school got a waiver for me. The fall schedule for gymnastics starts on wednesday at my gym. I'm excited for the competition season!

i start high school at a new school this year on wed.we start in 10th grade.our classes are about 35 students to 1 teacher.and my grade has about 500 students and my school has about 1,600 students.ive trained all summer.not looking back to going to school.
i love summerrr

I went bacl to school on the 25th! Im still at the same school. But for 6th and 7th grade I had the ssame kinds in my class and this year I don't know praticaly anyone in my class. Our classes are 40 to one teacher. With aprox. 1300 kids at the school. My school is using every single desk the have, and ran out of chairs! So some people in every class have been sitting in folding chairs. I was kinda excited to go back to school, because I didnt really do much. No our schedule didnt change at all for summer, so not really that big of a transition for me. Sam e20 hours a week. :)

i start high school at a new school this year on wed.we start in 10th grade.our classes are about 35 students to 1 teacher.and my grade has about 500 students and my school has about 1,600 students.ive trained all summer.not looking back to going to school.
i love summerrr

My school has 3, 000 kids! Just in grade 10 is 1200!!!!

Wow-- You guys have big schools! I'm just a girl from a little rural town. My school is a combination of 3 towns, and still, there are just 500 kids in my grade!

I'll update when I go back, but wow!!! Huge grades!!! They combined two grades for my class this year, and for all the people in the two grades, there are only 36 kids, no lie!!! I am going to a French school, so that's why it's very small "population". Though the school is huge!!!

So today was my first day and I am so not excited to be back. My class is so small, only 6, and when combined we are 10... My school has about 110 kids from preschool to grade 12. I am already tired of being with the same people. I am not looking forward to tomorrow... My class fools around all the time (it's mostly immature guys in my class (not all guys are, just these ones)). We have quite a few new teachers, which is okay I guess. I'm not really 100% sure what is causing me to dislike it so much, but I know that it boring. I guess I will give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes. I was kind of looking forward to going back but not anymore. I can't wait until gym starts again, then my life will be back. :)

My first day was ok. AP Latin is harder than I thought it be, but I'm doing ok (maybe I shouldn't be taking it as a sophmore? but there's no other latin class for me to take...) and my algebra 2 book jumped straight into algebra instead of Lesson 1: how to add and subtract, Lesson 2: how to multiply and divide... like it has the past 10 years :) But all my other subjects are pretty interesting! I know, I'm weird - I usually enjoy school. :)

I started today! It was great, made lots of new friends and hung out with a few old ones. I'm wierd too and love school, but hate the early mornings!

so today was my first day of 8th grade, and i actually enjoyed it. the only homework i got was for art class. the teachers are a lot nicer then i thought they would be :p

I'm starting high school on monday 13th... I need lots of good luck.
And It will be my first birthday as a gymnast this mont!!! SO EXCITED!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back