WAG How / Where to Watch College Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

josie55

Proud Parent
Apologies for a question that likely seems stupid, but I don’t know the answer so ..... I think it would be fun (especially in these times when we are not out and about as much) to get into watching women’s college gymnastics. The problem is, I don’t know how/where to find it. Is there a specific channel, website, streaming service that broadcasts it? How do I even know what is on, other than going to specific college’s websites? TIA!

We use espn+. Just search gymnastics. We like to watch OU, but sometimes it’s not streamed on there and we have to dig to figure out where to watch. Thanks @beachgirl , didn’t know about that, but book marking now!! I will say that this week was cheering hard for Arkansas....so close!!! But we love to watch Florida too.

The Balance Beam Situation posts schedule with links every week:

He also posts previews, rankings, scores, etc., so it's a good place to start if you are new to college gymnastics.

We have been going to youtube on our tv and search a specific team and find their meets. Very good quality especially for the dual meets. Sometimes a quad meet is hard if they split the screen, you really can't watch all four events at the same time and then each screen is smaller. There are starting to have the 2021 meets. We also have the PAC-12 network so can watch meets from that channel.

ESPN, ESPN-U, PAC12 network and SEC network. Between them you should be able to catch pretty much all of the meets. That being said, ESPN-U, PAC12 and SEC are sometimes additional add-on channels depending on your cable provider and plan.

Thank you all very much! This is great info. We watched some last weekend and I’m looking forward to making it a weekend tradition. Those athletes really are talented and fun to watch!

I know my friends' family had been looking for such a college for several years. There are a lot of reviews on youtube, you also have to look at the college program, how they teach, how much time they have

I've been using ESPN+, and YouTube for previous meets (#1 GYM FAN or something like that).
I've been using YouTube (there are some channels where uploads the previous meets) because espn here is the signal for Argentina and just is soccer and is bored , I miss a lot when cable TV had espn signal for America and if i wanted hear the original audio just press a button and done forgets the very bad spanish translation of the comments and even it broadcast figure skating championships.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back