Don't Lurk... We've Got Answers!

New For 2022
MEMBERS ONLY Parent Group!
Join for FREE!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawnysue

I think this website is awesome!! There is so much info here its unreal. I hope I can share some of the experiences I have had over the years as a gym mom. I also hope to find so good info on the ongoing saga of my daughters gymnastics career. Injuries, disappointments & triumphs included. T.

N

NOG

Welcome to the CB! We also are from Ohio. Glad to see more of the Heartland on here, lol. This is a great place for all us crazy gym moms to chat with others who will understand when we brag/vent about our gymmies. Most of the family doesn't get the signifigance of half of what I'm talking about, heehee. They just say that's wonderful and think "okay, whatever that means" lol.

Anyway.... welcome aboard!

bogwoppit

Gold Membership
Feb 26, 2007
Welcome to the Chalkbucket. This is a great place to share and learn. We'd love to know more about your gymmie.

A

arcade

You will love being on this site, we are from kentucky but go to a lot of meets in ohio, welcome!!

bogwoppit

Gold Membership
Feb 26, 2007
Oh we have lots of crazy Dads here too, and we love having them around. Though I must confess it takes me ages to work out who is a he and who is a she here!

Status
Not open for further replies.