I added a few pictures in the gallery

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

of my daughter. Hope someone likes them. Only just joined today. Doesn't seem to be very busy here, but hope to get in touch with some gymnastics moms.

If you want to see my daughters routines, so you have an idea where she is in your levels, check out my you tube area:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=daniellecarina

They are from her 2 competitions, 1 was in November and 1 in February. She isn't a top talent or anything, but she enjoys it and is catching up and learning.

Let me know what you all think.

CARINA

Thank you for adding the pics...that is a section of the site that I am really trying to get going.;)

Glad you approve.;) It is only so hard to get nice pictures of gymnastics. You have to have a good camera to make good pictures. And I don't have one, and that is why i use the film option on my digital.

Video

O.K. let's see if I was able to post a video of my daughter's floor exercise at her latest meet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go...I'll help you out a bit. Enter the Youtube video like the code below (notice the QG3-6YGre3s is from your link).

HTML:
[youtube]QG3-6YGre3s[/youtube]

And you get this...

[youtube]QG3-6YGre3s[/youtube]

And this...

[YOUTUBE]dQsf3QpeshU[/YOUTUBE]

Very cool! Her routines are great. I am guessing I'm going to be hearing that Level 4 music in my dreams!

Meg

Very cool! Her routines are great. I am guessing I'm going to be hearing that Level 4 music in my dreams!

Meg

So with you it is also all kids on the same music? With us it is until a certain level, not sure which. So, when we were watching my daughters competion, we already heard the music of Talitha's coming 2 or 3 years.:) AAAHHHHH

Carina, yes they all have the same exact music and routine at Level 4. Then the routine changes and the music changes at Levels 5 and 6 but everybody uses the same music and does the same routine. It's not until they get to Level 7 that the routines are different and the kids get to pick their own music. It sounds like it works the same way in Holland.

Meg

Carina, yes they all have the same exact music and routine at Level 4. Then the routine changes and the music changes at Levels 5 and 6 but everybody uses the same music and does the same routine. It's not until they get to Level 7 that the routines are different and the kids get to pick their own music. It sounds like it works the same way in Holland.

Meg

Probably, depending on what division you compete in, girls will get to choose their own music from level 5 or 6, not sure.

Thanks for teaching me about posting videos!

Yes, all the level 4, 5 and 6 routines have the same music AND routines. I even bought the CD from the USA gymnastics website.... Level 7 starts the optionals with the choreographers, etc.

But right now it's a lot of fun... not worrying about the future (and the $$)!!!

Thanks for teaching me about posting videos!

Yes, all the level 4, 5 and 6 routines have the same music AND routines. I even bought the CD from the USA gymnastics website.... Level 7 starts the optionals with the choreographers, etc.

But right now it's a lot of fun... not worrying about the future (and the $$)!!!

I have no idea if my dd will ever make it so far, that she will need optionals. And even then it won't be expensive, cause most is being done by the trainer and her oldest dd. She is quite good, competing probably level 8 or higher, in 1st/2nd division. And my dd won't even make it that far cause she started to late. But that is okay too, cause all I want is for her to have fun and for us not to have to spend too much money, cause we don't have it.;)

Hi Carina.... my daughter started "late" too, so I don't know how far she'll go with it, but we're having fun on the ride! We're looking forward to Level 5 in the fall!!!

Hi Carina.... my daughter started "late" too, so I don't know how far she'll go with it, but we're having fun on the ride! We're looking forward to Level 5 in the fall!!!

Glad we are not the only ones though. Talitha loves it so much, she would do it every day, if she could. But only goes 2 times a week. But she does have fun those 2 times and will also see how far she goes. I am sure she will pick up a bit more from what she misses through the rest of this year and when she goes on camp and trains 4 hours a day.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back