WAG I don’t like any of the leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don’t think any of the leos ‘revealed’ too much….but there were a couple that maybe implied too much….but yeah, it is just a matter of personal opinion. My dd wore one with a plunging mesh v neck.

I thought most of the leos were just garish and unattractive. The mesh cutouts on the Gage leos - I think those had the "nude" side panels? - were too distracting. The WCC Leo mesh wasn't bad, but I just didn't like the overall look of them. I much preferred the leos overall at the Classic, but I guess all the bling and mesh had to come out for Nationals, LOL.

I thought most of the leos were just garish and unattractive. The mesh cutouts on the Gage leos - I think those had the "nude" side panels? - were too distracting. The WCC Leo mesh wasn't bad, but I just didn't like the overall look of them. I much preferred the leos overall at the Classic, but I guess all the bling and mesh had to come out for Nationals, LOL.
Correction - The GAGE leos were one of the few I liked. I hated the ones with the mesh sides, though

Not on the topic of leos, but just wanted to say congratulations to your daughter, she did amazing! Do you have any videos to share?
Why doesn't USAG post any videos of juniors, only the seniors?
Thank you!! I should have some videos later this evening. I think flo has rights to the jr videos which is why usag doesn’t post them.

I thought the GAGE leos were the absolute worst of a bad bunch. Ugly up close and tacky from a distance.

What could possibly be the motivation for choosing to insert nude mesh panels to create the illusion that your athletes have been precariously laced into off the shoulder corset style leotards?

Attachments

• B383985E-3D65-441F-9948-B3BC11ABAA5A.jpeg
    B383985E-3D65-441F-9948-B3BC11ABAA5A.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 89
I thought the GAGE leos were the absolute worst of a bad bunch. Ugly up close and tacky from a distance.

What could possibly be the motivation for choosing to insert nude mesh panels to create the illusion that your athletes have been precariously laced into off the shoulder corset style leotards?
These were the ones that I disliked the most also, I had the gym name mixed up in my earlier post! Even without the mesh sides, I just thought they were too "busy".

I absolutely love mesh cutouts on leotards, but I’m talking about dance leotards. I think almost every ballet leo we own has some mesh (usually a v in the front or the top half of the back). I’m not sure I like it as much in gymnastics leos but I don’t hate it- except those GAGE leos. Those were just bad all around.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back