Parents I finally have a life again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am finally finished with the program for the gymnastics meet our gym is hosting next weekend and will be getting the CD to the printer today. I may actually feel like I have a life again after the very late nights and non-stop work for the last couple of months. I did not realize what a huge undertaking this would be. The end result will be 88 pages :eek:! I can’t wait to see the finished product. I did my DD’s ad last and finished up in the wee hours of the morning and thought I would show it off.

juju-s-mom-albums-juju-s-album-picture1082-lilly-gla.jpg

Last edited:
That is amazing - would look great as a large poster. I like the shadow effect.

nice work on the page. what a cutie!!!:D:) if the whole program is of the same quality, you did a fabulous job! CONGRATS to you, and have fun at the meet!

You did an amazing job! I would post the one I made for DDs gym yearbook, but it pales in comparison. LOL.

That is adorable, her growing up right there on the page. She is sooo adorable!

Now that is a GREAT ad! Looks like a professional job! I'm sure the whole program looks this amazing! Your gym is very lucky to have someone as dedicated as you:)!

Thats fantastics!! I am sure your gym and coaches appreciate your hard work!! And your daughter is so precious. What a keepsake!

I absolutely loved it! I especially love the way you can see her "grow up" on the page. Juju is such a little cutie pie!!

When is it CB turn to have a beautiful page of our gymmie....j/k! heehee:D

You did a great job with it!

Lovely picture! I would love to make something like that, but I am so tech challenged I don't even know how to use my phone sometimes:eek::p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back