Parents I finally saw it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
I posted weeeeeeeks ago about my 5 yr old little gymmie finally doing her back hip circle and sole circle dismount on bars...after 7 months of practice!!!! However, she did it at a practice when I was not watching.

Well, I have been to almost every practice since then and not seen it one time!!!:( But last night I finally witnessed my sweet little one doing the elusive back hip circle and one time she got the dismount! I am so so so proud of her. She has worked so hard on bars, her little arms were so weak when she started...and now I have to tell you she looks great doing it because she points those toes and keeps straight legs since she has been spotted soooooo many times!:p

She has an in-house meet in 3 weeks. I am so excited that we may get out of the 6's on bars finally!!!!!:D

Thanks for listening to my crazy brag over a tiny little skill!

Glad you finally got to see it!! Those are huge skills for a little girl, be proud!!! I remember when Abby got her back hip circle, she was so cute, she came home and said she had gotten her "hip back circle". :D Congrats to her again!!

That's wonderful news! We knew it was there, how nice that it decided to show itself to you at last!

Good luck to her at the in house meet! I'm sure she'll shine:D

Wonderful!

Midget got each one of those skills, plus her pullover, at different meets.

It takes a while to build those muscles up for bars thats for sure.

Wonderful!

Midget got each one of those skills, plus her pullover, at different meets.

It takes a while to build those muscles up for bars thats for sure.

that is so funny! My little one got the pullover for the first time at her last meet...during the warmup...ugh...but not the judged routine!:rolleyes:

It sure has taken a long time to get progress on bars but I feel like we are sloooowly getting there!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back