Off Topic I found a new addiction...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Facebook has it's positives and negatives, but it has some gymnastics groups out there which are cool. Though I think these types of sites have only begun to meet their potential, there's a lot of kinks to be worked out. Still it is addictive too. :)

Hmm. Let's see..I check Chalkbucket, Faceboook, Gmail...and I think that's about it.

I HAVE to talk to my friends on AIM, though. I'd probably die if I couldn't. Not really, but you know..lol.

I have chalkbucket, gmail, aim, icq (like aim but for other countries, i have friends in germany-im going in summer for 3 weeks woo! i learn german in school too btw) and thats it :p hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
I can honestly say I was one of the first Facebook addicts. But when I joined three years ago, you had to have a college email address to register. Now it's open to everyone. I have over 500 friends, and I'd say I know 98% of them in real life, because they're gym friends, dance friends, college and high school friends, and work friends.

I'm addicted!! It has been so much fun connecting with friends from High School.

I have chalkbucket, gmail, aim, icq (like aim but for other countries, i have friends in germany-im going in summer for 3 weeks woo! i learn german in school too btw) and thats it :p hehe

I am on all those chats also! :D

However what got me interested is you learning German and coming to Germany in summer!!! I would love to know where you will stay? And if you have been to Germany before!?

On a different not those of you who are only addicted to 2 websites are lucky lol. I have some more site I visit every time I am online...apart from e-mail and Facebook that`s basically my own website and foru, International Gymnast and so on.....I admit I am not on Chalkbucket every day - but I will try to be better this year! :D

well at my school you have to take a language. (my school goes from 6th to 12th grade) so i started taking german in 6th grade and have been taking it for 5 years now. i am really into it and im pretty good if i can say so myself. once you are a 10t grader, you can join GAPP (german american partnership program) that is a program that allows us to go to germany for three weeks and we have a german student come here and stay with us. im really excited. when we go there it will be about 25 students (we are all friends) and our german teacher who has known us since we were in 6th grade. we will stay with our german family. the student who comes here is the family we stay with there. it is great becasuse they becom elike a second family to you. it will be a trip of a lifetime.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back