I found one!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

One of the biggest reservations I had about going off to college was the lack of gymnastics that I could find anywhere nearby, but yesterday I was at a college event wearing my tshirt from the 2008 Tour of Superstars, and the guy at the rock climbing wall asked me about gymnastics and told me that there's a little gym close to the college. I went on their website and it says they have USAG levels 1-3 and I emailed them asking if they have open gym or needed a coach and the chick emailed me back and wants to meet with me ASAP!! I'm ridiculously excited about this!!!!

YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

Congratulations! Things always have a way of working out, don't they? I want to hear how it all goes... I'm sure you've got the job!

Wow! That is so amazing! I'm only a freshman (in HS), but I'm already worrying about if there will be a gym at/near my college!:p

I'm meeting her at the gym tomorrow. :) I have no idea where the gym is, but that's not really the point...

I can now justify the fact that I packed three leos and left my grips in my car when I was heading off to college. I'm so excited!

It's a tiny tiny gym but appatently they do have one almost level 7. The director was pretty awesome and basically told me that once I got into the rhythm of college with homework and classes and such that the ball was in my court and I could coach a couple classes, take a class to work out myself, just be a sub, work only Saturdays, or what ever I wanted. They have open gym on Fridays so I could totally just go in there and tumble all my stress away. This is perfect!

I am so happy for you tumblerK. Let us know what things you try. I think you knew in your heart you would find a gym, that's why you left your grips in the car and packed leo's

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back