I just wanted to...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I changed my avatar to a gymnastics cake in honour of your special day!!! Anyone up to adding ice cream to the celebration???

Have a WONDERFUL birthday!

Aw you are so sweet. Funny when you start getting up there these days are easily forgotten. Spent the morning at physio with BBB.

You both made my day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I changed my avatar to a gymnastics cake in honour of your special day!!! Anyone up to adding ice cream to the celebration???

Have a WONDERFUL birthday!

I had to go with the chocolate cake avatar since I am a most fierce chocoholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad we could make your day Bog!!!!

HAPPY BIRTH DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

September 25 is the 268th day of the year (269th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 97 days remaining until the end of the year.

Happy Birthday BOG!!! I am sending you faries with a Nice white wine and a piece of dark chocolate cake with Caramel!! mmmm doesn't that sound good?

the dark chocolate cake and white wine sound fabulous! Hope you got some of both!
Happy Day to you!

Ah your all so lovely. I did what every good gym Mom does. I went to physio with the oldest gymmie. Then I drove to gym and back twice, 45 mins each way. I entertained the mother in law for two hours. Ordered pizza as the hubby had surgery two days back and is out of the lkitchen for once. Opened a box of praline chocolates and shared them with the girls, cracked open the sauvignon blanc and drank half a bottle. Now I'm going in for more.

Thanks for reminding me, yet again, why I love you all so much and why you are friends that get it.

Cheers!

Sadly I was a poor party girl, I managed only half. Not up to my usual standards, but afters hubby's surgery he can't drink for a bit and drinking alone is just not as much fun.

I'm late to the party, too, but Happy Belated anyway! too early for wine so I'll toast you with coffee.

L

Happy Birthday Bog!!! Sorry to be late with the birthday wishes! But no celebration should only last one day!!! You've got the whole weekend to PARTAY!!!! Enjoy!!!

Oh Bog - We share the same birthday! I turned 18 yesterday and feel so old!
Happy birthday to you, and I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I did.
:D

Happy Happy Happy 21st B- Day

(wink wink - I got the age right I just know I did LOL)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back