I may have done this before...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

...but here I am again! I joined this group last fall, but haven't posted in, probably, six months, so I will do a little re-intro. I have two girls, M just turned 5 in Jan and A will be 2 in a few weeks. M started gym last fall in the 4yo preschool class, moved up to the 5 yo class a few weeks ago, was invited to join pre-team last week, evaluated last night and invited straight into L3 team. We are going today to try an L3 team class to see how she likes it and take it from there. This is all a little overwhelming for me and DH doesn't seem thrilled (money, time, money, fear of her getting hurt, and, in this economy, money). So, anyway, I'm holding my breath hoping everything will work itself out!

Welcome Back!

WOW! Congradulation to your dd! Sounds like you have a very talented gymmie in your hands. Last year I was going through the same thing you are going through. My 5 year old just finished her level 3 season in Jan. But boy has it been a fun, exciting yet overwelming adventure. Things change very quickly sometimes at gym and yet sometimes they are way overdue for some change. Just hold on to your pocket books and enjoy the ride!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back