Off Topic I need your Advice please

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Cassie

Gymnast
Hello,

This is my first post here, I need your advice and help please.
I realized too late that I have a passion for gymnastics, I grew up not knowing that there was a sport called gymnastics. I got to know about it after I watched a TV show "Make it or break it", I've fallen in love with gymnastics ever since and I've always wished I could have had a career in it. I believe more than anything that I would have been exceptional:), right now I am a self taught gymnast.

In my country, gymnastics is not a well known sport, very few people know about it and a lot fewer practice it. I've been dreaming of changing that, my plan is to study kinesiology or sports sciences in a country that appreciates gymnastics, work and gain some experience then return to my country and get to work.
My problem is finance and I have searched online for scholarships online but can't find any so I decided to ask for your help. If you know of any, please direct me to it. Thanks.

P.S. I am from Nigeria and I have a BSc in Statistics. And I am 26...

Have you considered writing to your Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports.
Explain as you have here what you would like to do and see if they can direct you to any funds.
If you end up coming to the United States, there are several universities that would have the program you want.

Have you considered writing to your Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports.
Explain as you have here what you would like to do and see if they can direct you to any funds.
If you end up coming to the United States, there are several universities that would have the program you want.
Oh that's a good idea, I'll do that right away. Thanks a lot.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back