Parents I recorded my daughter a bunch yesterday at practice and today at open gym anyone

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

want to see..
You can see them at
www.youtube.com/melmonette

I recorded her kips, tumbling and she and some of her teammates were running through the level 5 and 6 floor routines.

I also recorded her practice Level 4 beam, bars and floor routines last night and uploaded them last night.

Her first meet for this season is next Sat...
Take a peek if you like:) I always love showing her off:)

Oh and my little 5 year old has a little video too. She is just too cute.

OMG! I love videos, thanks for sharing, both your dd's are talented! Question though, why is your older daughter only doing level 4? She is sooooo good and clearly has so many other skills. The ROBHS into a tuck? Geez, I can barely get my dd not to land on her head in a robhs, LOL

Thank you guys:) and Thank you so much for watching and commenting:)
Our gym has a rule that you have to score a 35 in the AA to move up... Emily's highest AA score was 33.85 last year. She struggled through form issues in the first few meets but by state she did great. and that all around score is with a fall and over time on beam. She is a very strong tumbler for her age and pretty good on bars. Even though she has all her level 5 skills now, I think another year of competition under level 4 will be good for her since she was one of the super young ones last year. This year she will be in the 8 year old group... Lots more competition in that group and I think it will be good for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't score 35-36 in the AA on her first meet unless she falls on beam and bars or something but she rarely falls in practice. But I will knock on wood and of course keep my fingers crossed:)

Melmonette - I had already seen the vids earlier as I am one of your subscribers (littlebiggymchamp) :D- just wanted you to know I love the vids - your dd's are too cute!

Thank you:) everyone:)
and thank you for be a subscriber Ingymmom:) I plan on putting many many more videos on soon as we go through the competition year:) Anyone else have videos they want to share... I love watching them on youtube:)

tgc - our dd's have the same name:D

what pretty form your dd has - she is a cutie, job well done! nic

*Lots of luck this weekend!

Thank you:) everyone:)
and thank you for be a subscriber Ingymmom:) I plan on putting many many more videos on soon as we go through the competition year:) Anyone else have videos they want to share... I love watching them on youtube:)

Awesome melmonette, I will look out for them:) - My dd & I always enjoy gymnastic vids

I cant wait to see more!! In a week sor 2 Ill post some of mine!! they have parent day in 2 weeks (last class of hte session)
then the last week of Noember my kids start preteam !!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back