MAG I think he's going to be done.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Just a thought, being part of British Gymnastics requires us to pay an insurance payment each year, which then entitles us to some treatments, does Gym Canada have anything similar ? Would that help any ? I always forget about it.
it's really hard to claim through the BG insurance though i believe, you pretty much have to have lost a limb to claim (i have never claimed myself or had someone have a successful claim through BG so i could be completely wrong, but this is what i have been told through others :) )

Wow...doesn't make sense to me...we can usually get an MRI for our athletes in 3 days

Around here right now a standard mri will be 3 weeks to a month, if you add contrast that ups the wait to at least 2 months. Make it specialized even more and the wait time grows. Since ds injury is not life threatening, or acute it a super slow process.

Three days sounds incredible!

We only have a couple of days wait time for mri's too in Vic, Australia.

I've requested 2 at seperate times - one on an ankle, another on a wrist. Both times rang around until I found the quickest clinic. I was very thankful I had the mri's done as both showed what the issue was - not serious thankfully.

Best of luck with your gymnast.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back