I think there is a bug

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBee97

Proud Parent
Hey there mods

In the last 2 weeks or so I have been having trouble posting. When I go to Reply to a CB post the site tends to close down on me. It only happens on your web page and there are some times the Reply to a post goes through (maybe 1 out of 10). I've done the virus scans, got rid of the cookies, etc but it still happens. Very Frustraiting

What browser and version are you using?

I used to have a similar problem with the site - when I would click the reply button, I would get kicked off the site instead. I found that if a clicked the "remember me" box when signing in, it didn't happen any more. Not sure if you are having the same issue, but worth a try.

I have problems with IE (hangs in limbo never posts) and safari (closes page) but Google Chrome works without any issues.

I did just upgrade the site so it should be running smoother now. Changing software could help...but that would be a MAJOR undertaking that we cannot do right now. I am currently running IE, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox on my computer. This post is from Safari. IE is the one that has the most issues...IE is a virus.

I run on firefox and only occasionally have a problem with getting kicked off - but not in the last few weeks...

gymbee, if you haven't done so already, you might want to empty your history and cookies. I'm not computer whiz but it always seems to work for me when weird things start to happen with a particular site.

I have the latest version of IE and Java. I have never had issues with either IE or Java in the past with this site, but now that you mention it the Java just did and an auto update just a few weeks ago maybe the update is the issue. I don't have the add-on run as they tend to slow the computer down.

Thanks.

Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back