I think we need some fairies !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
If anyone can spare some fairies for 8:30Saturday morning I would be greatful.

DD has a meet and her Asthma has decided to rear it's ugly head yesterday. She is coughing like crazy. We have brought out the nebuluzer & meds, but not sure it will kick it by Saturday morning.

Also, she has a field trip tomorrow that is far away and will miss her practice meet in the afternoon !!

Thanks

Sending the feel better fairies and good luck fairies! Please send some our way on Sunday morning for Emma! Everyone here is suffering too because the farmers are out plowing as fast as they can before more rain comes!!! Good luck to your dd! Hope she has a great and fun meet!

Sending you some Breathing Right Fairies to you both. I totally empathise with this one, it is always horrible when the asthma rears it's ugly head.

Hope both girls have great meets.

Sending good luck and feel better fairies your way! :wizard: Hope your meets go well!

Meet update

Well, not the best day for DD.

Bars was ok, 8.975 (3rd) but she has done better.
Vault was really nice 8.800 but 10th place.
Floor was pretty good 8.885 (4th).

Then there was beam - not sure where the beam fairy was but she might have gone out for coffee (8:30 start and no coffee at the snack bar !!) but she fell on her turn after the handstand. The missed her dismount !! 7.325 9th place

7th AA place of 13.

For not feeling good, she did really well. Not being able to breathe well makes it hard to do gymnastics. She still placed well. Glad she got to do the meet and that she made it through it. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back