WAG Ideas for a gift table at state meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momofthreegirls

Coach
Proud Parent
Or gym is hosting a state meet in early May. We have been given the go-ahead to plan a table for gymnast gifts/"good luck grams".

I'm just looking for some ideas that would sell well and that parents and girls would enjoy.

Thanks!!

If you can score a good deal on Beanie Boos-those are all the rage with my daughter and friends right now! Maybe even the little ones that clip onto backpacks?

We've done little stuffed animals that have hooks to put on their gym bags. (we have used oriental trading company)

We did cupcakes with a bear and flowers at our last meet and they were a huge hit for all age groups from L3 to L10.

Someone did headbands with the different gym names printed on it in rhinestones. They were a big hit! I also appreciate pins that the girls can add to their bag like "Made it to states!" and "State Champ," etc...

My dd likes to get a pin with the meet name or even just the city where the meet is. I don't know if you will have a lot of out of town competitors or not. And here you can usually get free pins from city hall with the city name/logo.

Here it's usually individual vendors who set up tables selling items, and I haven't seen the "good luck grams" that are often mentioned here. I have seen flowers being sold for gymnasts, and they usually sell out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back