Off Topic Idol faves?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

msl529

So who esle here is as hopelessly addicted to Idol as we are in my 'fam?

Who do you love? Dislike? Predict to make it to the top 2?

Mad love for: Adam, Danny, Kris, Lil & Alison! :starry-eyed:

Sick and tired of: Anoop. Liked him at first, really great voice, but getting so boring and self indulgent! And why does he not do SOMETHING w/ his hair? YAWN!! :yawn: :bored: :zzz:

Sooooooo irrrrriiiitated by: Megan! AAAAACCK! :eek: It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to listen to her! :vomit: So beautiful, really, she should just go be a model and stop hurting my ears already!

Matt...after last nite I'm not so sure. Looking very copycat-ish lately. :expressionless:

Scott...so sweet, quite a good voice, but kinda like a kid brother rather than an Idol, y' know? :upsidedown:

Your thoughts, fellow CB-ers? :cool:

Adam has that star quality, Danny has a story that pulled me in and hecan sing. Megan makes me want to hit mute, which is what I did last night. The rest, meh, don't care for any of them that much. I like Anoops name though!

I like Adam--very marketable and original, and very easy on the eyes!!!! I like Danny--kind of reminds me of Robert Downy Jr...Scott is sweet, but he needs to take more risks. Cant' stand Megan...she is just plain annoying. I think she trys to play up her "quirkiness" too much and ends up looking like a fool. Anoop is ok--reminds me of Sanjay from last season. I am starting to not like Matt and Kris is really growing on me. Lil and Alison are the best females, although I really miss that cute little blonde that got kicked off a couple weeks ago...

I really miss that cute little blonde that got kicked off a couple weeks ago...

Agreed! And the big bummer is that she won't be on the 'idol tour', which is such a shame. I think she would have added tons of appeal and personality to it. She should have stayed, and the TX guy should have gone off the week she went off. Liked him, but not as much as I liked her. Oh well, America voted! I can't complain too much, I don't vote regularly, and if I do, it's only in the final 8 or so.

Megan makes me want to hit mute, which is what I did last night.

Why didn't I think of that? I guess I was still curious to see how bad she could really get, and I got what I deserved. She's more & more irritating as the weeks go by, and last night she was talking about how her 'fans' love her. UGH! Get real, girl!

Haha these are probably everyone else's favorites but...
I LOVE Adam:p and Danny:) (I'm really cheering Danny on because he's from my state!!) And ya I like Anoop's name too!(sometimes he can be good but last night wasn't great...)
:)

I like Danny--kind of reminds me of Robert Downy Jr...Scott is sweet

AH that is SO FUNNY you said that because i only know Danny as "Robert Downy Jr"!!! That's all my mom ever calls him. She's always like "oh Robert downy Jr is on next". ahah. Then when she does call him by his actual name me and my step dad are like "Danny who?", but then we realize when she says "Robert Downy Jr!". She's obsessed with him, and i must admit i love him too.He did awesome singing the Rascal Flatts song last night, it was so good!!!

Adam - Again IN LOVE! lol he's so cool. I must admit that ring of fire song he sang was REALLY weird and creapy, but he has such a good voice he can pull off anything. I loved the song he sang last night though!!..Play that funky music

Megan...ya annoying. I agree with the quirkiness deal. it was okay at first, and ya she is really sweet, but sorry, im bored of her now. Think about owning one of her albums!...It would seem like the same song over and over again because she sings in the same style everytime.

Matt - good voice, never seem to remember him but he always seems to do good. I think he should stay though, i could see him improving and becoming really good in the next few weeks.

Anoop - uhh he can go...

16 year old, red hair girl (sorry i dont remember names) - REALLY good! Such a good voice.

Top 4: 16 year old red hair girl, Danny, Adam, Matt

Danny's okay, but I wish to hell Fox would stop pimping the "dead wife" angle. WE GET IT.

Adam is fabulous, really good and fun, too.

Anoop - when he's on, he is ON. Love him.

Matt - he's good enough

Kris - meh. Totally forgettable.

Allison - she's great, I like her a lot.

Scott - he's utterly mediocre. He doesn't belong on the show, he's not good enough, and Paula & Kara oozing about "overcoming your disability" is frigging patronizing.

Megan: BYE-BYE!

edit: Er, MDGymMom, hate to break your heart, but Adam's gayer than a tree full of parrots. ;)

ADAM!I LOVED what he did with Ring of fire. Johnny Cash is the man, and Adam took that song and did that whole 'make it your own' thing. To me it was very MCR/NiN/Muse sounding, all good things to my ear.

*Please* don't lump MCR with NIN! Please?

EW has Danny winning. I hope not.

I forgot to review Lil. I love that girl, her voice is fantastic. She's not quite Melinda, but she's fantastic.

*Please* don't lump MCR with NIN! Please?

LOL I know what you mean. I didn't like them at first, but they have one song that I will just own that I love.

I don't lump them with NIN categorically or because I think they sound alike, but because I could see Adam singing songs like any of the above bands. That's a compliment to Adam, I'm not dogging NIN!

I love watching AI with older DD. It's our bonding time, since younger DD is always at the gym while it's on. It reminds me of watching "Star Search" when I was a kid. Anyone here remember that show??? I really liked Kris last week:D! So hope he can keep up the momentum. I love Adam too. He does put on a great show, very entertaining! Anoop has sung some ballads well, but his smug attitude is getting on my nerves...he needs to go this week!

Once again, Adam's performance last night gave me chills. What an amazing performer and talent.

Anoop went up a notch in my mind last night. I can see he's back-pedaling w/ his smugness. He really can croon.

Scott-time to go. Love him, but, he's out of his league now, I think.

Matt & Kris are both peaking. Matt really put himself out there w/ those dance moves, too cute.

Allison, also amazing. Although I didn't like the way she sounded on that song. Her voice is too edgy sounding for a love song like that, imo.

Lil. She needs to find herself again. The Tina Turner copycat thing kinda rubbed me wrong.

Danny-he came out so strong in the earlier days of the show. I feel a bit let down w/ his latest performances. Just not 'wowing' me like he used to. Love him, but I think he's in trouble.

I loved the 'sing a song from your birth year' thing! It was like 80's night last night, which is so fun for old people like me, lol! :)

Adam all the way.

Scott has to go sadly he has difficulty letting his personality shine and boy that was hard on the ears.

Still like Anoop, but not THAT much. All the rest were just fine, but not winners. If Adam doesn't win this I'll be amazed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back