Off Topic Idol faves?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yeah, Scott was sweet, but not at the level of the others. America voted well this week, what a relief.

The thing that still pisses me off is that Megan will be on the tour, but Alexis will not. What is up w/ America's votes there?! If I would be lucky enough to attend the tour, I'd hit the restrooms while Megan was on!

Bog, do you get to vote?

I could, but I don't. I vote with karmic waves, it woks 99% of the time.!!!! Bwahaha

Lucky you! The rest of us have to pay the toll charge for using more archaic means such as telephones....:cool:

Why didn't you get rid of Megan BEFORE Alexis ??!! :mad:

Adam rocked the house again last nite, woo-hoo! I could not understand what Simon was blathering on about to him last nite tho...

My top three are now: Adam (he must be getting 80-90% of all the votes, lol); Danny (oh I so wanted to cry on that song last nite); and Kris-what a voice his is shaping up to be.

The whole Quentin T thing was odd. Especially since the Judges are sooo fond of flinging "This is a singing competition!!!" at the contestants all the time. Whatev.!

Lil was a Lil off for me. Liked Adam's song somewhat, but I have heard hom do better. Annop was pretty good, plus I like typing his name!!!

Bog, do you realize it's only been the two of us who have replied to this thread for the past 7 times?...what iz up w/ theses boring people here who don't watch/care about idol? heh-heh, thanks for indulging me.

Ok, I guess Anoop did okay. Tonite's 'save' was exciting (Matt), but now two people are going off next week... :(

Yeah, I was surprised they used it on Matt. I think it's all for ratings & drama anyway, probably not real meaningful to the judges who they save. They can't use if once they are in the top 5, & I think they know they are safe w/ their fave.

I disagree about Kris, tho. He hits his notes andhas a nice voice. He's not going to win, but he is worthy of his place right now, IMO. :cool:

We could just get this over with now and give Adam the contract, we all know he will win. I'd be happy to move4 on to SYTYCD already!!! I realise that I love the early stages of the show much more than this part, it just drags on. If Simon cannot comment every time I may have to turn off, he is so funny.

Anyone watch AI last night??? What did you think? I thought Allison did really well(can't believe she's 16yrs old!?!) & Adam too. I think Matt is going home(should have last week!) & Lil.

Matt Buh Bye!!! Only saw him and Adam as the house was invaded by teens. Did not like Adams hair or suit, but his voice is still good.

I am hoping tonite will be the exit of Anoop, and either Matt or Lil.

I kinda feel badly for Lil, though. It seems that the judges have been harassing her a lot over the past several weeks. While other people "make the wrong song choice", etc. the judges will still say "But man, you can SING!!"; while Lil (who can SING too), just gets the same comment: "Who ARE you Lil?!", etc.. It's like they have been actively trying to get rid of her.

But anyway, I agree she should probably go off, it just seems like they are always so much harder on her than some of the others, and she has just as much singing talent, if not more, than a lot of them...

I think I liked Kris the best. He's just such a cutie. Not the final winner, but a creative and talented guy. :eek:

Wow, I didn't even know there was an Idol thread on here! My fave show!
I really liked Adam and Kris last night. Well, I like Adam every week! If he doesn't win it really will be a shame! This show has NEVER had anyone as talented as that before! That boy can really SAANG!
I think that Lil' will go home tonight and I think it is a toss up between Matt and Anoop. My choice would be Anoop! His eyebrows really drive me nuts! I just can't get past them. It is all I see when he sings! If I closed my eyes and watched he would probably sound pretty good! Allison is really good too! Not so crazy about Danny though but I don't know why!

Well, tonite was a shocker...matt went off, no surprise there. BUT, Adam was in the bottom two!! America is seriously twisted, if that is how the voting truly went down. the top two were Kris and Allison.

I missed it this week, but I'm shocked to hear Adam was in the bottom 2?!?! What's with that???? Glad to hear Matt got the boot. Don't think he should have been saved to start with. Do you know what the theme is for next week?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back