If anyone is interested...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have to redo my youtube page--it was compromised and someone totally deleted the whole account, so now I have to start over from scratch UGH!!!! Three years of work down the drain....

So if you are looking for my videos on my old page you won't be able to find them.

Here is my new page address:

YouTube - flyergymgirl125's Channel

So if you had a subscription to my old KoolKatSu001 page, resubscribe to my new one please!!! I will have to resubscribe to all you guys' pages as well...

Thanks everyone!

I know--it sucks!!! I think I may have inadvertently deleted it...I had a gmail account that I just closed and that may have been linked to the youtube page somehow (since they are both google) and I may not have read very carefully when I was closing the gmail account. I do remember it saying something like, "All your services will now be deleted as well"...and I didn't think that the youtube account was one of the services...oh well. I still have her gymnastics meets montages on One True Media that I can just reload to the new page...

I actually called out sick today from work to redo my youtube page...how PATHETIC is that???? LOL I need help!!!

How funny that you called in to work! I probably would hav done the same thing :D

I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been to have lost the whole account. Pixie and I put our hearts and a whole lot of energy into her videos. I probably would have cried, lol!

At least you still have all those videos on One True Media.

Thanks for letting us know. Pixie subscribed to your knew account!

So sorry you had to redo the whole thing! Good for you "calling out sick". I'm sure losing 3 years of work really did make you feel sick :(! Thank goodness that you still have the One True Media montages!!!

Sorry about that!! :(

I'd deffo cry if my YT was deleted. I spend hours uploading videos because I live out in the middle of nowhere-land, so we have dial-up internet..ICK!

I don't subscribe to people because I don't want it to seem like I Favor one montage-maker or whatever over the other. It's a nasty world out there, and I like to just be neutral..haha, I'm weird.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back