Off Topic If Gymnastics were easy, it would be called Football!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Which is better:

• Total voters
M

monkeygymnast247

Hey who agrees that "If Gymnastics were easy, it would be called Football?"
I totally do.
How is kicking a ball around hard? :p

No doubt! There was a contest at UGA between the gymnasts and the football players. When it came to weight lifting, the football players won. But when it came to strength to weight conditioning (push ups, sit ups, chin ups, etc), the gymnasts stomped all over them! Not to mention in things like handstands! :D

They have a shirt that says "If swimming was easy it would be call football". It is so funny but so true! We did a test similar like that for school and we got the same results.

I used to do competitive swim. Its harder then it looks. But I still think gym is harder.

There's only one other girl in my 34-person strength class and we're both gymnasts. We always wear if gymnastics were easy it'd be called football shirts, and we've actually convinced some guys to agree with us. (like this one wrestler who played football for 3 years and now does cross country instead)

I used to do competitive swim. Its harder then it looks. But I still think gym is harder.

OMG!! I know--swimming is hard! I used to run cross country at college back in the day and then transferred to a school where they didn't have any running teams but they did have swim team. Silly me thought, "Oh, I'll just do swim team--I'm in shape from running." WRONG!!! I only lasted ONE DAY on swim team!! I was the last one done doing all my laps and was sooo beat tired after that day. I didn't go back the next day to practice. I called the coach and told her that it was too much for me. I was a wimp!!!

Yes - so I have a lot of respect for swimmers--it is definitely not easy!!!

whenever i say "if gymnastics were easy it'd be called football" people think that it is so bold of me to say that. Im not affected by it cuz its the truth

every body should go for what they believe in thats what gets me threw life

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back