Parents If you want a chuckle

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Cute - that shoot through/mill circle looks very familiar LOL!

My daughter would be jealous of the grips in L4. She wants them **so** badly - mostly just because she wants to be just like the "big girls".

Mom's video skills have improved vastly too! Sophia is so cute. I think she has pretty good form in this video for just beginning Level 4. I found this old video of my dd right after she turned 6 and right before her L4 season. It's pretty funny:

YouTube - Level 4 practice

Hard to believe how far she has come.

I'm at work and can't watch the video :(. They blocked Youtube--the nerve of them!!! I will watch when I get home.

I love watching Dani's old videos from years back to see how she has grown and improved. She gets a big kick out of it too!

I remember first seeing Sophia and remarking how great of form and detail she had for such a young gymnast. I think my kid would win the huge change though from her first level 4 meet to a year later, it was huge, LOL. She had no idea what form or details were, she was so cute though and I know that she never got cute points!!

Very cute. I agree, you can see the talent peeking out even then! She looks really happy to be in the gym. Little gymmies are amazing!

Her level 4 floor routine was sooo polished for just beginning!! Too cute! Love the stride circle! Thank goodness that is sooooo last year!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back