IGC / camp parents - advice please!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok-my dd comes home tomorrow so I know I shouldn't get all worked up about her canteen account but...

I've been checking her account and she has bought 2 of the same items twice (different transactions).

The second transactions don't look like her signature at all. I'm concerned that someone else may have used her account. If so, what should I do? Try to find out now or wait until I pick her up?

I know it's possible that she really did buy 2 of the same items but the fact that she went back to the canteen at a different time to buy the same item she bought earlier in the day seems unlikely. What happens if someone did use her account?

The duplicate items are not food. It would easier to see that she went back for another drink etc. but for another journal and stuffed animal?

contact them now so that they can look in to it and possibly have an answer for you when you pick her up. ask them to compare signatures and bring another one of her signatures from home to compare also. it could be an honest mistake by 'someone' else...or not.:)

It's possible that your DD allowed another person to buy the same thing under her name. Maybe her friend really wanted that journal and stuffed animal too but didn't have enough money so your DD went with her and used her money but her friend wanted to sign for it, not realizing you could see it. You never know, it's probably something innocent and you should ask your DD tomorrow before pursuing. But I suppose you never know, so to be safe you could contact IGC today.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back