Parents I'll take some good mojo on Friday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good luck to Puma Jr. On Sunday!!!
Thank you!!! It's been a stressful week. I love Puma dearly, but let's just say he's not the best patient...:confused::mad:o_O And poor Puma Jr is stressing because they canceled the meet in April, so now this is her last chance. I'm a little upset to be honest because they also canceled a meet in January. And the meet they scratched her on floor she would have only needed a 6.825 (and everyone agreed floor was scored rather gently that meet) to qualify. So I kind of feel like she should have three more chances! I keep telling her to not worry about it and do her best, but she's had terrible practices all week. I think HC is frustrated with her...sigh...sorry to vent. Hopefully practice is going well tonight and she'll have all Saturday to rest. Crossing every finger and toe I have for Sunday at 2pm....

Good luck to Puma Jr. for her upcoming meet. She can do this!

Thank you!!! It's been a stressful week. I love Puma dearly, but let's just say he's not the best patient...:confused::mad:o_O And poor Puma Jr is stressing because they canceled the meet in April, so now this is her last chance. I'm a little upset to be honest because they also canceled a meet in January. And the meet they scratched her on floor she would have only needed a 6.825 (and everyone agreed floor was scored rather gently that meet) to qualify. So I kind of feel like she should have three more chances! I keep telling her to not worry about it and do her best, but she's had terrible practices all week. I think HC is frustrated with her...sigh...sorry to vent. Hopefully practice is going well tonight and she'll have all Saturday to rest. Crossing every finger and toe I have for Sunday at 2pm....

That's so frustrating! But she can do this! Tell her we are all rooting for her!!

Ugh. Sorry the week hasn't been the best. I'll be thinking of you on Sunday (our last meet before States too). Wishing your DD good luck!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back