Parents I'll take some good mojo on Friday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Way to go! It feels so good to see their hard work pay off! 32's are somewhat fleeting when they are the 'magic' score! Trust me, we know!!!! Congrats!

Thanks everyone!! Holy weight off the shoulders...She had her best bars/beam/floor of the season too. (Vault has been an adventure...sigh...) I know it really isn't that hard to get a freaking 32, so clearly she's still struggling, but small victories, right?!

Give Puma Jr. some credit. How many hours of practice did it take to step out there even once? Then all the pressure on top of that.
Thank you! I do have to remember that compared to "normal kids" she can do amazing things that most humans on this planet will never be able to do. Also, four of the kids in her group were from the powerhouse gym around here. The kid who pretty much always wins her division made DI camp. So I'm pretty proud of her! :)

I almost forget sometimes that most girls my dd age will never be able to do a handstand on a beam, bar or the floor for that matter. These girls are truly spectacular. From puma Jr and her 32 through Sophia coming back after an injury and looking magnificent during her beam routine (my 8 yo watched that about 8,000 times and is mesmerized at every viewing) .

Cheers to Puma Jr. For making it to states (especially after having faced many challenges throughout the course of the week) and congratulations to ALL the gymmies that made it to states this season. In addition.....Thank you to all the coaches that guide our children through the easy and difficult skills on a daily basis.

I almost forget sometimes that most girls my dd age will never be able to do a handstand on a beam, bar or the floor for that matter
I'm not sure if most girls my DDs age would be able to walk across a high beam without a spotter or pull themselves up onto a bar. Sometimes I think it's hard to remember how far they've come. (I've had some time to reflect as my DD has been recovering from an injury)

I almost forget sometimes that most girls my dd age will never be able to do a handstand on a beam, bar or the floor for that matter. These girls are truly spectacular. From puma Jr and her 32 through Sophia coming back after an injury and looking magnificent during her beam routine (my 8 yo watched that about 8,000 times and is mesmerized at every viewing) .

Cheers to Puma Jr. For making it to states (especially after having faced many challenges throughout the course of the week) and congratulations to ALL the gymmies that made it to states this season. In addition.....Thank you to all the coaches that guide our children through the easy and difficult skills on a daily basis.
^^^^ this might be the best post ever :)

I'm just catching up on this thread - I'm so very happy to hear!! Congrats to Puma Jr! I bet you're all feeling tremendously proud. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back