WAG I'm a 'gymnast' get me out of here games

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

coach1234

Coach
On my kids last day of gym before christmas i am going the do a take on the tv show 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' where the girls will earn stars and the team with the most stars will win prizes

I'm not sure if its just a British shower if its shown in other countries as well but just in case its not i will explain what it is:

Basically a load of celebrities go into the jungle for 3 weeks and have to do challenges and trials to earn 'stars' which then depending on how many stars they get depends on how much food they get, the trails are horrible i will link some down below

Have you got any ideas that i could do which are gymnastics related which i could do with my girls on their last session before christmas?? i have an eating trial as i have a pack of been boozled but i can think of other challenges for them to do.
They do not have to involve gymnastics but things we can do in the gym! :)

Ah this is a great idea! Let us know how it works!

What about one of those where they have to put their hand inside a box and guess what is in there from touching it? You could maybe put items of gym equipment in them (a wristband, a skipping rope, a coaches head (they sit under a table with a table cloth over - not suggesting you chop someone's head off! Hehe)

What about some sort of endurance trial - remember when the celebs had to keep their finger on a button for as long as they could? Something silly like that but I guess it could be who can hold plank for the longest or f you have 2 really good handstanders they could go head to head.

Untying stars that have been knotted into skipping ropes?

Will see if I can think of some more!

This sounds like "Survivor" here in the States- maybe you could blindfold them and have them walk the "plank" (floor beam)

This is such a fun idea. You could hide stars in the pit? (Although you might never see them again). You could maybe attach them on strings to toy animals on the surface of the foam and have more animals than stars so they have to find the stars. You could hang stars near the top of the rope so they have climb up and take them one at a time.

On another note - a snake skin in the pit means that there was a SNAKE IN THE PIT!!!!! I've read a lot of stuff on this site but this one tops everything for me...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

On another note - a snake skin in the pit means that there was a SNAKE IN THE PIT!!!!! I've read a lot of stuff on this site but this one tops everything for me...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Crazy but true. This was one of those gyms in a converted warehouse with no A/C where they would leave the big garage doors open in the summer. They also had lizards and a skunk get into the gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back