I'm New Here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Mighty Mouse

Hey Everybody...

I'm currently a gymnastics instructor at our local Y... next month it'll be 7 years teaching at the Y. Before that, I was a regular kid taking gymnastics classes and going to summer camps, and then I was a competative gymnast during my late childhood - early teen years...also at the Y.
When I first started teaching, I hated preschool classes. (I can't remember why...) But now, they have come to be my favorite group to work with. I'm in charge of the 'in-house' gymnastics program with the Y preschool and pre-K groups.

I really enjoy gymnastics and hope to pass on my love of the sport to others!

I'm happy to have found this forum, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Hey Everybody...

I'm currently a gymnastics instructor at our local Y... next month it'll be 7 years teaching at the Y. Before that, I was a regular kid taking gymnastics classes and going to summer camps, and then I was a competative gymnast during my late childhood - early teen years...also at the Y.
When I first started teaching, I hated preschool classes. (I can't remember why...) But now, they have come to be my favorite group to work with. I'm in charge of the 'in-house' gymnastics program with the Y preschool and pre-K groups.

I really enjoy gymnastics and hope to pass on my love of the sport to others!

I'm happy to have found this forum, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

FInally another Y person! What state?

Welcome on here!!!
I`m sure you will enjoy this place....loads of people who want to pass on their love for gymnastics. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back