I'm new here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

Kevan

I'm 15 and have been teaching myself gymnastics. And also my siblings when they want to. I just found this. Anyway.
I am self taught can do splits, front handspring, front walk over, and handstand for like 30 seconds. Oh, and a front flip on the grass.
So is it dangerous to learn like back handspring, and back flip? Those are my main goals. I have no spotter but I'm idually very cautious about what I try. I learned the front flip in a pile of hay.
Thanks.

Please be catious about what you land on the actual grass, your ankles, knees, hips and back will thank you for that later. Is there a gym near you where you could take classes? If not, I would at least invest in some mats or a matrass, so you can soften the landings a bit.

Good luck in your journey! Unfortunately members on here have to be aged 16 and older, so come back in a year!

Hey, when you joined it asked how old you are. You said you were 16, that of course is a problem here. PLease come back in a year when you are 16.. Meanwhile stay safe, and no flipping without spotting.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back