I'm New!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Mom2five

My name is Marisa and I found this site on accident looking for home equipment LOL. I have 5 kids; Tyler who is 10 ( he dosen't do gymnastics) Hannah is 8 and traning level 6. Madison is 6 and traning level 4. Nicole is 4 and is on pre-team. And Kayla does Mommy and Me classes. Very Busy:)

-Marisa

Wow, you ARE busy :p! I am mom to a dd L5/6 and 2 incredible sons (13 & 15 yr olds) . Hope you enjoy the CB, this is such a great place for information.:)

Welcome to CB !!
I have DD who just turned 8. She is L3, has all L4 skills but our gym is not having a L4 team this season. I have DS 11 who takes a Rec class and loves it.

Welcome !!! 5 kids with 4 of them in gymnastics - wow!!! I have 3 kids - the oldest is 11 and is my gymmie - she's a level 7. My other dd is 10 and my ds is 6.

I have five too!

Except, I have four boys and one girl. My DD is turning 6 in a day and Level 4 too. Gosh, whenever I think of families with more than one daughter in gymnastics, I always go straight to, "how do you get all their hair done!" LOL, I struggle with one. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back