I'm unconcious I just noticed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Ok I think the fog is lifting I just noticed in the post way over to the right of our screen names there are little green squares, some have little people under the squares etc

ok what are these for and why do some folks have more green squared? Why do some people have little people?

You know I want more green squares and some people on my name LOL
:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a long thread about this way back when. http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/off-topic/15265-little-green-squares.html . I have been totally amused by the squares and now mine say"Bogwoppit is a splendid one to behold"! Everyone has them and the number of squares and comments change with the number of post and reputation you have from getting thanked etc.

To add, if you want to improve someones reputation, not your own though, you click on the little scales in the green bar above where the little squares are, try it, it's fun!!! I just did it to you.

The little people are to do with AIM and other IM services, you can add these in your user CP.

Last edited:
We had a long thread about this way back when. http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/off-topic/15265-little-green-squares.html . I have been totally amused by the squares and now mine say"Bogwoppit is a splendid one to behold"! Everyone has them and the number of squares and comments change with the number of post and reputation you have from getting thanked etc.

To add, if you want to improve someones reputation, not your own though, you click on the little scales in the green bar above where the little squares are, try it, it's fun!!! I just did it to you.

The little people are to do with AIM and other IM services, you can add these in your user CP.

Oh boy FUN in a green square. I didn't notice the scale either LOL. I'll have to make sure I click on them now that I know what they are.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back