Off Topic "important tweet" thread

• Thread starter Deleted member D3987
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member D3987

hi all, sorry for the dumb question...the important tweet thread won't open for me. it says i don't have permission to look at it. but it also has that symbol to the left that says it has been moved.

so, could someone kindly tell me where it moved to?:)

These aren't the droids you're looking for.
kenobi1.jpg

Move along.

Well in that case, Dunno can you still back flip?

yes! and would you believe that just last night i did 1 full in barani out (tuck position...body won't lay out anymore without me paying for it) in a game of add on with my high school age and college guys home for break. i lost though. but some of these guys hadn't seen me do that in about 10 years. today was stiff. tomorrow i'll pay...:)

yes! and would you believe that just last night i did 1 full in barani out (tuck position...body won't lay out anymore without me paying for it) in a game of add on with my high school age and college guys home for break. i lost though. but some of these guys hadn't seen me do that in about 10 years. today was stiff. tomorrow i'll pay...:)

Well, at least it didn't require an ER visit!

true dat^^^but i am paying this morning. the only part of my body NOT hurting are these fingers...:)

lol. i know the scene...where he flies off the end. have done that thousands of times in my youth!:)

LOL Dunno. Be careful..you might have an cardiovasectomy. Think about your wenis.
That movie kills me.

and you must already know that i grew up on Monty Python. ^^^ LOLOLOLOL>:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back