Parents In house meet results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our gym does an in-house meet for L1-L3 every other month, it is a great program to get the gymmies started on routines.

My older dd (sunshine) competed at L3. Started on floor - 9.2(2nd) Next was vault - 9.2(3rd) Than beam - 8.150, she fell on her handstand (5th) and ended with bars - her fave - 9.4 (1st) AA 35.95(3rd). I have to say it was togh compettion for them in the end 1st -3rd AA was only separated by .15.

Younger dd (punkin) competed at L1 (shes 4) started with beam - 9.7:) she was so adorable (1st) than bars - 9.6 (1st) next floor 9.2 (2nd) last vault 8.5(5th) AA - 37.00 (1st) YEAH

I was so proud of both of them. Sunshine really has a hard time with beam, I think she is getting it under control( not really reflected by the score but she really was much better. Punkin just really figured it all out and gets to move to L2, and Sunshine this was already her last meet at L3 so up we go(scary) she has all the parts, just the beam thing stinks.

I have to say my favorite part of the day was them screaming in excitement for each other, LOVED it.

AWW! They are so cute at that age! My dd was 8 when she started so I missed all that. I sure like to watch our Tiny Tumbler class. Before you know it your girls will be out there competing with all the others. Sounds like it was a fun day!

AWW! They are so cute at that age! My dd was 8 when she started so I missed all that. I sure like to watch our Tiny Tumbler class. Before you know it your girls will be out there competing with all the others. Sounds like it was a fun day!

My dd started gymnastics late too--at age 9, so I missed that cute age as well. I do have some video of dd when she did her first cheer competition at age 6, LOL I still remember getting teary eyed when her team performed for the first time! It was only level 1 mini's, but they were sooo darn cute!!!!

Those are some super high scores for those little ones!!! Great job to both of them!!!

It sounds like it was a a really tough competition. Way to go!! A 35.95AA is a great score considering a fall on beam. I think she'll do great as a L4!!:D

I am sure watching your 4 year old compete was adorable! Watching them so little do big-girl-things is the cutest thing ever! I will defintely miss that part! They grow up so quickly!;)

Sounds like lots of fun! Our gym does the in-house thing for L1-L3, too. We have one coming up in April or May. I do NOT think we will be scoring as high as your girls did though, they did AWESOME!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back