Individual Championship Banners for your gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughters gym on places up team level banners and I think only if it is 1st place. They really do not post individual scores for each girl and I do not think they post any individual awards of AA scores or 9's. It is probally better that way but the coaches will congradulate if a girl does really well at a meet. Dani did really well at her state meet she looks like she has improved so much since her first meet.

My old gym did not have banners, but we did have a 9.0 club. There were posters for each event and you got so sign your name and score and whatever poster(s) applied. Your first time signing the board you got a t-shirt that said: GYM KIDS 9.0 CLUB. Before I was at the gym I am at now, I walked in and saw a banner hanging up in the lobby of the YMCA that said: CONGRATS TO OUR LEVEL 4 TWISTERS - STATE CHAMPIONS!The level 5's won state this year but nothing.

We have banners in our gym and you get your name on it if you place in the top 3 at states, regionals, or nationals on any event or the all around. You also get your name on if you qualify for Nationals at level 9 or 10, even if you don't place in the top 3.

Banners are expensive (relatively speaking) and there are space constraints too. I can't see a gym ordering individual banners for every place in events, especially a gym that has a fairly big team. My old gym only did JO nationals qualifiers.

All we do is national banners like top 25 at nationals.
They used to put signs in the lobby with league or state champions, of course they stopped doing that when I won leagues and states ! :)

They just put up a sign in the lobby at my gym - like after the Arnold, they put up a picture with the girls' names who made it to event finals. They'll do the same thing with sectionals, states, regionals, and nationals... but no real banners. The only girls who have banners are our 3 national champs. :)

We dont do banners. We have a 9.0 wall AND a 8.5 Wall!! (we have a pretty small team). So each season the wall starts over and when a girl gets a 9.0 or an 8.5 on an event they get their name on the wall and a star for that event then additional stars down the wall for every time they score a 8.5 or 9.0... Good thing we have a 2 story building! LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back