Coaches Intermediate coach

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter has just done this course in nsw - she heard a rumour that her pay increases due to doing said course- does anyone know if this is true ?

If she has completed all the sections and is paid the award wage, then yes she should move to a higher pay rate. If she is paid above the award wage then it might depend on her employer.

Yes and no.

Gymnastics clubs operate under the fitness industry award. Once they have received their intermediate accreditation then they are considered a level 3 employee under the award.

So the legal minimum wage goes up a little. But it depends if she is already being paid above the minimum wage or if her gym already classified her as a level 3, then she may not receive a pay rise.

If you let me know how old she is, I can let you know the minimum wage for the industry for a level 3.

Yes and no.

Gymnastics clubs operate under the fitness industry award. Once they have received their intermediate accreditation then they are considered a level 3 employee under the award.

So the legal minimum wage goes up a little. But it depends if she is already being paid above the minimum wage or if her gym already classified her as a level 3, then she may not receive a pay rise.

If you let me know how old she is, I can let you know the minimum wage for the industry for a level 3.
Coaches accreditation? Minimum wages that adjust according to qualifications?

brb, googling "how to move to Australia"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back