Is anyone going to IGC?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just wanted to now if anyone is going to IGC this Summer, I'm going in August and I get to meet Nastia! But I had to chose between Shawn and Nastia (my two fav gymnasts) and I had a spot in both weeks but I was only allowed to chose one and it was so hard!!! But I chose Nastia. She rocks! But so does Shawn. Is anyone else going to see Nastia?:D:D:D

i wish. iv never ben 2 gymnastics camp b4. but iv always wanted to go. u r so lucky!! my mom dusnt want me going out of state for camps. but unfortunatly there are no good gymnastics camps in florida. :( hav fun though

DD went to IGC last year when Nastia was there, so this year she chose to go when Shawn Johnson was there.

Bring something special to be signed, because they will sign one thing for each camper when pictures are being taken.

DD enjoyed meeting both, although Shawn was able to spend more time at the camp because last year Nastia had just finished at the Olympic Trials. Hopefully she'll be around more this year.

flippersmom, Thanks for the advice! But I still don't know what to bring to sign... One time I sent her fan mail and then a year later she sent me back an autographed picture! So I don't know what I should get her to sign... and toriluvsgym0618, maybe you could go to one of your gyms Summer camps. thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back